The Center For Disease Control (CDC) recommends the following precautionary measures and guidelines to keep you healthy and prevent the spread of Coronavirus:
• Wash your hands often with soap and water for at least 20 seconds
• Use an alcohol-based sanitizer
• Keep away from others that are sick
• Avoid touching high-touch surfaces in public places
• Avoid touching your face, nose, eyes, etc.
• Clean and disinfect household objects and surfaces in your home
• Avoid all non-essential travel
Thank you for doing your part to help keep our communities safe, and for supporting one another as we navigate this moment together.
Stay safe and positive!