Here are some tips on how to safely pump fuel during COVID-19:
- Before leaving the house, gather up paper towels, hand sanitizer, disinfectant wipes, gloves and a mask.
- Try to pay with credit or debit cards
- Use the disinfectant wipe to wipe down the gas nozzle, credit card pad and fuel type button.
- Avoid making direct contact with the pump by using a glove or a paper towel in your hand.
- Dispose of used gloves, wipes and towels in trash provided at gas station.
- Use hand sanitizer before starting vehicle and putting on seat belt.
We at B & B Foreign Car Repair want to remind you that we are here for you!
Thank you for allowing us to continue to service your vehicles during this time. Schedule your next appointment and we'll stop at the pump for you! We are equipped with the proper protective equipment and cleaners. 91 fuel from Chevron is our #1 choice, but if you prefer another type, please notify us. Cost of fuel will be added to your repair bill.
We at B & B Foreign Car Repair want to remind you that we are here for you! Thank you for allowing us to continue to service your vehicles during this time.